A Flexible, Customized, and Affordable Personal Training Option
How Does it Work?
Virtual Personal Training allows Justin Carter to program custom workouts for you on a personalized basis. Supplement in-person training with 1 virtual workout per week, or commit to 2, 3, or 4 personalized sessions to complete at your own pace, on your own time.
You won’t be “on your own.” Message Justin through the app. Review the workout, and comment on different movements and sets to get total clarity before you begin your workout.
Why should I do virtual personal training rather than buy a pre-made workout program online for a one-time fee?
Here are just some reasons:
When you purchase a fitness program from a website online, you’re unable to get live, real-time support from the creator of that program.
Truthfully, you don’t know whether the fitness influencer or website selling the program has proper expertise to be selling such a product. When you work with Justin, you’re dealing with an ACE Certified personal trainer with over 20 years of experience. Justin has worked with all ages and people from all walks of life, giving him a breadth of knowledge to provide excellent, safe, and personalized training programs.
No two bodies are the same. There are intricacies to fitness for women versus men, older people versus those younger, life experiences such as injury or surgery, and many more factors that impact how someone should train. When you sign up for virtual personal training with Justin, you’re working one-on-one with a personal trainer who will get to know you and develop a custom workouts just for you.
Virtual personal training sessions are created on a weekly basis, as Justin monitors your progress. This is what makes them truly personalized, and the next-best-thing to in-person training. Justin will look at the rep counts and weight you log and challenge you to build on top of your progress for continuous growth in your fitness regimen.
Who is virtual personal training for?
- Clients who lack consistency in their schedules and availability to be able to commit to an in-person meeting time.
- Clients who would like the flexibility to be able to workout at any time of day.
- Gym Personal Training clients who want to meet Justin once or twice a week, and get more workouts in throughout the week with Justin’s guidance through a personal training app.
- Clients who want the personalized guidance of working with a trainer, but who can’t afford in-person sessions.
- Clients who’ve moved away, or who live outside of the Greater Athens area, who want to train with Justin.
Ready to Get Started?! Have Questions?
Shoot Justin an email.
Check Out Other Personal Training Options:
Gym (In-Person) Training
Custom Training Programs